Holiday VPN Deal, Get Lifetime VPN with 15 Multi Logins$18

Правила поведения на форуме, пожелания и критика работы форума.
Правила форума
Добро пожаловать в подфорум "Работа форума"!

Здесь вы можете задать вопрос по работе форума, написать об ошибках, высказать пожелания.
При проблемах с активацией читать тут
Общие правила форума находятся тут

Удачи!
Ответить
  • Автор

Holiday VPN Deal, Get Lifetime VPN with 15 Multi Logins$18

Сообщение jessicamills »

Use Coupon code: BFCM20

URL: https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal
FastestVPN offers a smart, easy-to-use service for all devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Smart TV, and your router. As the name implies, this high-powered VPN operates with 99.9% uptime and gives you access to more than 350 high-speed servers

Features:
Restrictions: for use by up to 15 users
550+ servers in 52+ countries
Unblock USA Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer & Disney+
Unlimited bandwidth
256-bit AES encryption
Zero logging
Ad blocker
NAT firewall
Anti-malware
24/7 technical support
Unlimited server switches
Internet kill switch

"Наблюдатель"

Re: Holiday VPN Deal, Get Lifetime VPN with 15 Multi Logins$

Сообщение RyanHaris »

I am using Expressvpn. Best vpn service for streaming as well as for protecting your privacy. They have unmatched customer support. Since i used many vpn services and that is why i am feeling the difference. Expressvpn has some other highlighted features mentioned below:I can connect & use all your family devices simultaneously.It has 3,000+ VPN servers in 160 VPN server locations in 94 countriesKill switch, private dns and many other such features. Read the ExpressVPN review https://www.reviewsed.com/expressvpn-review/ and get to know more about this amazing vpn provider

"Наблюдатель"

Сообщение KaithlynMoore86 »

These facts are just mind-blowing. Actually, I am planning to switch my VPN provider but I am a little bit confuse between Express & CyberGhost as they both are top-notch VPN providers.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

"Наблюдатель"

Сообщение willardfm58 »

There’s an easy and simple way to do that. I know how frustrating these ads are and to block them chrome extension works fine for me. If you don’t want to use a VPN, you can simply use an ad blocker for this purpose. It will block all kinds of unnecessary ads if you are going to select any other chrome extension, you need to make sure that they are authentic because most of them slow the speed of the internet and mess up with the device. You can make this sure here ptcl speed test

"Наблюдатель"

Сообщение pipahaha »

this is so amazing and unexpected word counter
Ответить